Chenopodium Quinoa Qinghai Origin
|FOB Price:||US $3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $3/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: white quinoa
- Packaging Material: P.P Bag
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Crude Grain
- Alias: Chenopodium Quinoa
- Transport Package: 25kgs P. P Bag
- Origin: Qinghai, China
- Certification: ISO, HACCP, Organic
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Seeds Grain
- Color: White
- Trademark: everest
- Specification: 2mm
- HS Code: 100850
Origin: Qinghai,China (cultivated in Qinghai-Tibet Highland)
Packing: 1kgs , 2.5kgs , 25kgs /bag
Delivery: 10 days after payment.
Feature: Unlike that from tropic and sub-tropic area. It is cultivated in high-latitude Qinghai-Tibet Highland where quinoa undergoing longer growth period at relatively low average temperature and strong sunshine.This makes quinoa of qinghai origin more compacted and of better chewing texture.
Quinoa has been declared the 'Perfect Food for Humanity' by the United Nations Educational,Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and an excellent food for human nutritional needs by the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO).
* Quinoa contains all nine essential amino acids.In addition to these amino acids.
* In addition,quinoa also is a rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, B vitamins,
vitamin E,copper, zinc and dietary fiber.
* Quinoa is also a source of powerful antioxidants that work in multiple ways to prevent disease
Eleven Proven Health Benefits of Quinoa
1. Very Nutritious
2. Contains The Plant Compounds Quercetin And Kaempferol
3. Very High in Fiber, Much Higher Than Most Grains
4. Gluten-Free And Perfect For People With Gluten Intolerance
5. Very High in Protein, With All The Essential Amino Acids
6. Has a Low Glycemic Index, Which is Good For Blood Sugar Control
7. High in Important Minerals Like Iron And Magnesium
8. Has Beneficial Effects on Metabolic Health
9. Very High in Antioxidants
10. May Help You Lose Weight
11. Easy to Incorporate Into The Diet